If you’ve only got a small budget to market your business, these ideas can help you get the best marketing bang for your limited buck.
- Learn how to tell prospective #clients what you do. Learn how to win them over by emphasizing the benefits.
- Then learn the most likely places to find clients – and go to those places.
- Create a logo and tagline for your #business and use them on all your documents.
- Get free publicity for your business by involving the media (including social media!) in your grand openings, moves, or charity events.
- Create a #website or #app for your business if you don’t have one, to get a chance of coming up in local search.
- Create a blog for your business. #Blogging can create a bigger market for your products or services if you do it right.
- Visit and comment on other relevant blogs regularly. (Be smart; pick the ones your customers are likely to be visiting too.)
- Develop a social media plan and implement it. Create a #Facebook page for your business. #Tweet and post on #Instagram on a daily basis.
- Create a video about your #product or #service and post it on YouTube – or even get your own #YouTube channel up and running.